The Utah Fund of Funds with partners MBRC, GOED and USTAR have announced they will present a six-part training series on Fund Raising.
The six part series can be attended as a group, or ala carte. The cost for all six parts is $75, or you can attend any of the six for $25 each. To get the $75 deal you must register before May 26.
The training sessions will be held at the Miller Business Resource Center SLCC Miller Campus. You’ll find it at 9750 South 300 West Sandy, Utah 84070. Classes are held on their respective days from 10:00am- 12:30. Sack lunches are provided to attendees.
Here’s the run down on the classes:
- May 27: Are you building a VC or Investor Ready Company? Venture Economics
- June 24: Designing the Perfect Investor
- July 22: Raising Money; Non-Venture sources of Capital
- August 26: Start-up therapy
- September 22: Legal Clinic; Deal Docs: what to expect when you close a round of funding
- October 28: Networking; knowing how to find, get, capture and retain contacts.
To Register, visit: http://ufoftraining.eventbrite.com/
Please forward this message to those that would benefit from this training.
For questions or more information please contact:
Office Project and Govt Relations Manager
Utah Fund of Funds
310 South Main Street Suite 1310
Salt Lake City, UT 84101